Monday, November 19, 2012

I Missed Out on Book Lover's Day

photo by: imagerymajestic
Man Oh Man. I missed out on the opportunity to try and celebrate something near and dear to my heart- READING. 

This year "Book Lover's Day" was celebrated on November 3rd, although it is normally the first Saturday in November. I'd like to think I could have finagled my husband into (finally) getting me an e-reader in honor of the day (okay, that's definitely something that would not happen), but perhaps I could have at least made an unexpected trip to the library or buy a book for myself instead of the kiddos. 

I guess that teaches me to look at the calendar more closely and mark what's most important in my life, like the upcoming National Cashew Day on November 23rd.

Resource: Holiday Insights

No comments:

Post a Comment